Bike Bag Art Circa 1993
Bike Cruiser Bag - Grey Shark
The Bike Cruiser Bag is a modern version of the versatile 2-point suspension bag. The bag can be mounted on either the seat rails or the handlebars, and 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material provides additional rider safety. Stealth zipper heads and 40-mil HDPE stiffeners are standard.
We also make a series of plain cruiser bags in many colors
Plain Colored Can Bags
Volume: 150 ci/ 2.5 ltr
Dimensions: 4.25 x 8.25 (in)/ 11 x 21 (cm)
Weight: 5.6 oz/ 156 g
Material: Dupont Cordura®
To save on freight (have you ever shipped a balloon x-country?), the stiffener is left out of the bag. To insert:
1. Unzip Bag
2. Roll stiffener into a tube
3. Insert tube into bag at an angle
4. Let go of tube, push outside of plastic under flap and wedge into the bag
5. Bend back corner of other side and put it under the other flap, then finish with last corner
6. Zip and push in on round sides to get a clean fit
Out of Stock!
Click "Add to Cart" to be notified when it arrives!
FANNY PACKS & HYDRATION SYSTEMS
BACKPACKING & ACCESSORIES
BOOK PACKS SHOULDER PACKS
TRAVEL PACKS LUGGAGE & ACCESSORIES
POLICE & FIREFIGHTER
© 2018 Jandd Mountaineering, Inc.