Sale, 2nd and Closeout Items
Bike Bag, Closeout Old Embroidery samples with a store logo
The Bike Bag is a modern version of the versatile 2-point suspension bag. The bag can be mounted on either the seat rails or the handlebars, and 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material provides additional rider safety. Stealth zipper heads and 40-mil HDPE stiffeners are standard.
All these bags are first quality with the old style tension lock buckle.
Please go to the novelties section in the bike gear if you would like to see pictures of the individual models.
Volume: 150 ci/ 2.5 ltr
Dimensions: 4.25 x 8.25 (in)/ 11 x 21 (cm)
Weight: 5.6 oz/ 156 g
Material: Dupont Cordura®
To save on freight (have you ever shipped a balloon x-country?), the stiffener is left out of the bag. To insert:
1. Unzip Bag
2. Roll stiffener into a tube
3. Insert tube into bag at an angle
4. Let go of tube, push outside of plastic under flap and wedge into the bag
5. Bend back corner of other side and put it under the other flap, then finish with last corner
6. Zip and push in on round sides to get a clean fit
Sale Price: $8.95
Out of Stock!
FANNY PACKS & HYDRATION SYSTEMS
BACKPACKING & ACCESSORIES
BOOK PACKS SHOULDER PACKS
TRAVEL PACKS LUGGAGE & ACCESSORIES
POLICE & FIREFIGHTER
© 2020 Jandd Mountaineering, Inc.